There are two opportunities to join the CWWA executive committee in 2017. We warmly invite interested members to stand for election to the following roles:
According to the constitution, any member of the CWWA can stand for a role in the Exec. The scope and duties of these roles are as follows:
• Organising regular Executive Committee meetings and the AGM.
• Taking meeting minutes, distributing these to the Executive Committee and membership where appropriate, and collating other documents and records.
• Replying to members’ queries and making arrangements for the AGM.
• Assisting the Chair in overall management of the Association.
• Supporting other activities and projects as required.
• Managing all aspects of CWWA finances including a Bank account, Debit card and Paypal account.
• Producing invoices and receipts, sending and receiving cheques, payment of invoices and other outstanding dues of CWWA in a timely and efficient manner.
• Liaising with the Membership Officer to monitor membership subscriptions and payments.
• Producing regular financial updates to the Executive Committee including an Annual Report to be received at the AGM.
• Working with the Chair to project annual expenditure and identify additional investment opportunities that benefit the membership base.
• Contributing to the Executive Committee, with a particular focus on the financial viability of new projects and events.
Get in touch with me if you would like to stand for any position, no later than MONDAY 12 JUNE 2017, please. Elections to these roles will take place at our AGM in July, taking place during the English Shared Futures conference.
For the latest news on our activities, further details about the CWWA’s constitution and composition, and different roles on the exec, please see our website, Facebook and Twitter pages:
If you have any questions at all or you would like to learn more about what is involved in any position, please feel free to contact me (email@example.com) and our Chair, Rachel Carroll (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
We look forward to hearing from you!