The CWWA invites colleagues with academic interests in contemporary women’s writing in all genres to join this network. ‘Contemporary’ is defined as post-1970. We welcome input from academics, postgraduate students, writers and performers, publishers and reading groups.
Aims of the CWWA
- to act as an international focus for this exciting and expanding area of contemporary writing
- to encourage the academic study of contemporary women’s writing and its interdisciplinary focus
- to host regular conferences on contemporary women’s writing
- to enable links between academics, writers and publishers
- to facilitate online contacts and information sharing
- to act as a resource for postgraduate students